At Viaticum Gallery we only use disposable tattoo equipment. This means that all equipment that is in direct contact with the customer is thrown away after use. All inks that we use are approved by European Regulations and also in Norway. We have strict protocols on cleanliness before, during, and after a tattoo.
YOU ARE REQUIRED to state whether there are conditions that may increase the risk of infection, and that may justify extended hygienic measures. If you have a permanent or impaired immune system, skin diseases, allergies, or diseases that can be transmitted through blood, you must inform your tattoo artist about this.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS YOU MUST TAKE: During the tattoo, do not scratch or touch the tattoo and the equipment used. If you accidentally touch the tattoo or equipment, you must inform your tattoo artist immediately.
WEAR AREAS: Tattoos on places such as hands, fingers, feet, knees, and elbows are areas where ink will wear away. Finishing these places is also challenging, and the end result rarely ends up nicely. These places can be retouched for a fee.
REMEMBER: Everyone reacts differently to ink; some are more receptive than others. How you treat your tattoo and how careful you are and whether or not you follow the aftercare advice will play a big role in the healing result of your tattoo. As there are many individual reasons why it does not always heal as expected, we are a very skilled team with many years of experience and hundreds of healed works. Always keep in mind that there is a possibility that your skin will not heal your tattoo perfectly.
- I declare that I have turned 18 years old.
- I'm not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- I am not under the influence of alcohol, medical drugs, or strong drugs.
- I am aware that with the needle penetration of the skin while injecting ink, there is a risk of infections, inflammation, and allergic reactions.
- I understand that Viaticum Gallery's task as tattoo artists is to inject the ink into the skin and create a nice artwork! The final healing result is my own responsibility.
- I myself have full responsibility for any consequences on my tattoo result (infection, irritation, healing), and I exclude both the studio and artist from any kind of responsibility.
- I understand that after tattooing, I have to follow the studio's aftercare guidelines, which are very important for a good final healing result with minimized risk of infections and complications.
- I accept and allow the tattoo artist to take a picture of my tattoo. My tattoo belongs to the artist's portfolio and can be used for marketing and promotion.
- I understand that there is no right of withdrawal. A tattoo is a craft, not a print.
DEPOSIT: One-third of the price is being charged as a deposit to book an appointment.
Deposits are not being used ONLY to book an appointment but ALSO for the artist to create/draw your new design and photoshop it onto your skin, as well as a digital pre-tattoo version (if photos have been provided by the client).
A custom unique design is usually done in the artist's free time, and it is a chargeable service.
A design can take from 1 hour up to 10 hours depending on the difficulty of the idea. (Hand-drawn designs can take longer).
The deposit is transferable to a later date if notice of 48 hours has been given but is NOT REFUNDABLE, since the artist has made work progress on your design, even though you might not have received the design.
You must and will receive your design 1 day before your "booked appointment" unless discussed otherwise with your artist.
Even if you cancel your appointment for personal reasons, you will still receive your design, and the design will belong to you as a client to use as you wish further. But as stated above, NO REFUND will be given to you, since the artist has already worked on your design beforehand and MUST be paid for their time.
If you move/change your appointment for more than 2 times, you will lose your deposit money, and the self-employed artist will be paid by them to cover the empty days that you have caused in their calendar. (Death, loss of a leg, arm, or a serious injury case will not cause you to lose your deposit money).
By attending your consultation/appointment, you declare that you have read, understand, and approved all the points above.
Be sure you are aware of the risks before you book.